Seek for Django projects

Jen

Jun 19, 2016, 12:15:58 PM6/19/16
to Django users
Hi there,
I've built a test website by Django and accumulated certain experience of Django. I'd like to get the advice on what I shall do as the next steps to enhance my django and web app skillsets.
Is there any project that I can contribute?   or how to get a chance to participate the development work of a real website which will be accessed by internet users ?  I just like Django very much and want to accumulate more experience from the practice.

Thanks
Jen

Mwaoshe Njemah

Jun 19, 2016, 12:28:34 PM6/19/16
to django...@googlegroups.com
Several CMS projects exist on Github currently that you could contribute to.
Also I am currently looking to build a no/low budget CMS for a pet
project. We could collaborate on that.
Regards,
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/dcfd7295-b083-40f6-a576-7281065f3c18%40googlegroups.com.