Integrating Bitcoin Payment to Django Project

yingi keme

Oct 14, 2017, 8:35:28 PM10/14/17
to Django users

I am aware that you need a third-party services like Bitpay, Coinbase, BitcoinPayFlow etc if you want to speedily integrate a bitcoin payment gateway to your site.

I am also aware that python and django do have libraries available for the bitcoin implementation.

In the case of using python/django libraries (eg django-cc). How do you integrate it into your site and how does it access the merchants bitcoin wallet?

And do such libraries provide a function for generating invoice page containing QR code and the merchants address for the customer to easily make payment?

I want to know the basic level of integrating bitcoin payment to a django project using any of the python/django libraries out there.

Any help?