Celery task output

Arshpreet Singh

Aug 24, 2016, 6:51:29 AM8/24/16
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am adding few functions as celery task those are making calls to
certain WebAPI, Parsing and filtering but returning results
continuously. I want output of those results in my application view.

Now I am not able to understand that how to get results of those
functions in my application view when those functions are executed
successfully?

Is there any other Python library I need to use to get results of
celery workers except celery?

--

Thanks
Arshpreet Singh

फूलों की दुकाने खोलो , खुसबू का व्योपार करो
इश्क़ खता है तो यह खता एक वार नहीं, सौ वार करो

palansh agarwal

Aug 24, 2016, 6:58:12 AM8/24/16
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
You need to refer the celery documentation. Whenever you submit a task to celery, it returns a uniques id for that task. Later you can use it to retrieve the results.

This might help -> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5544611/retrieve-a-task-result-object-given-a-task-id-in-celery

Regards,