Authentication exception with Google oauth2

antonio roa

Sep 14, 2013, 4:53:18 AM9/14/13
to django-so...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am having problems in the last step of the authentication. I get an AuthCanceled exception: "Authentication process canceled". In fact, I am getting the same problem that was described here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16093305/django-social-auth-google-oauth-2-authcancelled-even-when-allow-access-is/18799945#18799945

Can you please provide me with some help?
Cheers,
Antonio

Matías Aguirre

Sep 14, 2013, 11:26:53 AM9/14/13
to django-social-auth
Have you tried the steps explained on the answer on stackoverflow?

Excerpts from antonio roa's message of 2013-09-14 05:53:18 -0300:
--
Matías Aguirre (matias...@gmail.com)

antonio roa

Sep 14, 2013, 11:43:15 AM9/14/13
to django-so...@googlegroups.com

Hey matias, yes i have without any luck.

Tom White

Apr 24, 2014, 10:02:44 AM4/24/14
to django-so...@googlegroups.com
I am getting this error too, did you manage to fix it?

antonio roa

Apr 24, 2014, 10:06:08 AM4/24/14
to django-so...@googlegroups.com

Not really. And actually did not have more time to work on it. Sorry...

Nathan YINKA

Aug 18, 2023, 11:51:53 AM8/18/23
to Django Social Auth
i am also having the issue too with AuthCanceled exception
have you been able to solve it
pls help