What about realtime DRF ?

Kamil Gregorczyk

Feb 5, 2018, 1:36:59 PM2/5/18
to Django REST framework
Hi everyone, what's the current progress of the realtime version of django rest framework? I can see that only few todo cards are left to be done on GH page https://github.com/encode/django-rest-framework/projects/3

On the other hand there's https://github.com/linuxlewis/channels-api project

Tom Christie

Feb 15, 2018, 9:17:35 AM2/15/18
to Django REST framework
Mostly there'd be work on documenting how to use Channels and REST framework together well.
I do also have a rough idea how we could add client support & make websocket integration easier, but I don't really have the motivation for it right now, and there are other things to be worked on.