Authorization Header Not Recognized by Nginx Server

Dean Christian Armada

Jun 18, 2016, 12:46:40 PM6/18/16
to Django REST framework
I was wondering why my Authorization Header is not recognized. When I pass it to my server web app endpoint.

However, when I do it on my localhost it works well

These are my request headers:

**PS.**

I am using Django Rest Framewok on my backend and what you see is Google Chrome's Advanced REST Client for testing my APIs. Also please take note that the **CORS HEADERS are allowed** and **Token Authentication** is the method I'm Using as credentials for my endpoints.

Jeff Tchang

Jun 18, 2016, 12:50:18 PM6/18/16
to django-res...@googlegroups.com
Why is nginx respond in one and WSGI is responding in another? Is nginx eating up the authorization header or not properly passing it?

Dean Christian Armada

Jun 18, 2016, 8:46:07 PM6/18/16
to Django REST framework
I don't really know. The nginx one is my actual production endpoint. The WSGI is my development endpoint. The way I see it, Nginx does not recognizing the authorization header
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-rest-framework+unsub...@googlegroups.com.