What are the best sources to learn Django rest framework

vallabh vyas

Apr 11, 2018, 5:45:27 AM4/11/18
to Django REST framework

I am new to Django and Django rest framework. I wanted to learn more deeply please suggest some best sources to learn Django rest framework.
From there documentation i had learned basics but for my project i need some more flexibility and learning tutuorial.

I am trying to build Backend  + REST API for mobile app.
My Django Rest framework will have many API calls with complex query.

RobertF

Apr 18, 2018, 2:20:13 PM4/18/18
to Django REST framework

vallabh vyas

Apr 19, 2018, 1:58:18 AM4/19/18
to Django REST framework
Thanks you so much.

I had completed most of my APIs with JWT authentication.

I had few doubts can i ask here itself our create new thread ??