Django REST framework getting error 'module' object has no attribute 'UUIDField'

Prasann Bayas

Jan 30, 2016, 7:11:17 AM1/30/16
to Django REST framework
Hi

I am new in API framework so i have installed djnago + API framework when i run my server its giving me no error in console but in Browser once i hit url i am getting
error -> 'module' object has no attribute 'UUIDField'

Prasann Bayas

Jan 30, 2016, 7:12:21 AM1/30/16
to Django REST framework
 Django V: 1.7
REST framework V : 3.3

xord...@linovia.com

Jan 30, 2016, 5:17:00 PM1/30/16
to django-res...@googlegroups.com
Hi

UUIDField are used by Django 1.8+

Regards,
Xavier,
Linovia

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Ben

stunaz

Feb 29, 2016, 11:05:45 AM2/29/16
to Django REST framework

Had the same issue,
fixed it by specifically declaring the field :

uid = UUIDField(format='hex_verbose')