How I can deep understand Django Rest Framwork.

korea k

Dec 1, 2016, 2:24:09 AM12/1/16
to Django REST framework
Hi, Guys.
I'm recently using django rest framwork.
Can anyone share some material not only limit official office Tutorial?
Or anyway I can't deep understand DRF, Although I have read some source code.

Thanks a lot!

Asif Saifuddin

Dec 2, 2016, 2:53:29 PM12/2/16
to Django REST framework
Hi,
I found the API documentation pretty well and generally use it as learning place.

Thanls

korea k

Dec 13, 2016, 1:04:33 AM12/13/16
to Django REST framework
Thansk a lot.I have to read source code to find more detail, so that I can write better code!

在 2016年12月3日星期六 UTC+8上午3:53:29,Asif Saifuddin写道:

korea k

Dec 13, 2016, 1:05:28 AM12/13/16
to Django REST framework
There a lot black migic.So I need to know what's exactly happened!

在 2016年12月3日星期六 UTC+8上午3:53:29,Asif Saifuddin写道:
Hi,

korea k

Dec 13, 2016, 1:06:14 AM12/13/16
to Django REST framework

There a lot "black magic". So I need to know what's exactly happened!

在 2016年12月13日星期二 UTC+8下午2:05:28,korea k写道:

timger™

Dec 26, 2016, 9:26:09 PM12/26/16
to Django REST framework
i think DRF doc miss some Architecture diagram

korea k <kan381...@gmail.com>于2016年12月13日周二 下午2:06写道:
timger

korea k

Dec 28, 2016, 3:29:55 AM12/28/16
to Django REST framework
Yep, I need to know what's actually happend behind the black magic.Can't agree more.

在 2016年12月27日星期二 UTC+8上午10:26:09,timger timger写道:

timger

Marco Silva

Dec 28, 2016, 6:28:40 AM12/28/16
to Django REST framework
I've learnt it by going deep with the implementations

korea k

Dec 28, 2016, 9:20:35 AM12/28/16
to Django REST framework
THK

在 2016年12月28日星期三 UTC+8下午7:28:40,Marco Silva写道: