rest_framework.authtoken admin representation

Nacharov Mikhail

Jan 29, 2016, 12:32:52 AM1/29/16
to Django REST framework
Hello guys!

I have implemented Token-based authentication in my api.
Everything works fine, but I'm not able to localize admin representation of AuthToken model and authtoken app. Is it possible to contribute this feature?

Xavier Ordoquy

Jan 29, 2016, 2:35:04 AM1/29/16
to django-res...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

> Le 29 janv. 2016 à 06:32, Nacharov Mikhail <michael....@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Hello !
>
> I have implemented Token-based authentication in my api.
> Everything works fine, but I'm not able to localize admin representation of AuthToken model and authtoken app. Is it possible to contribute this feature?

I would be extremely happy to see it happen.

Regards,
Xavier,
Linovia.