DRF and Modal

Elias Coutinho

Nov 20, 2016, 5:07:36 PM11/20/16
to Django REST framework
Hello guys,

I'm trying to make an application to use with Fullcalendar Fullcalendar

I got a lot of things, I managed to create events, update events dragging and dropping on another date. All this using django restframeworks.

It turns out that in Fullcalendar is missing something that I consider important and I know you can implement using other tools.

I would like to use modal and DRF templates to make our old CRUD.

I am a beginner in django rest and would like your help to implement this with me.

I have some examples in other languages but I do not know where to start this with DRF and FullCalendar.

Examples below:

With django without DRF - https://simpleisbetterthancomplex.com/tutorial/2016/11/15/how-to-implement-a-crud-using-ajax-and-json.html

With C # - C# <<<< === IT WOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Thank you.

Lonso Baba

Nov 21, 2016, 1:01:05 PM11/21/16
to Django REST framework