June 2017 Monthly Report

Tom Christie

Jul 3, 2017, 8:36:52 AM7/3/17
to Django REST framework
The June 2017 monthly report is now available...

One thing in particular that's worth reiterating here is that I'm starting to consider opening an engineering role. We don't yet have enough revenue to support two full-time positions, so the most likely route would be for us to offer an initial fixed-term contract, and to then follow that up with an ongoing part-time role.

I'll need to take a closer look at our finances to figure out exactly what we'd be able to offer, but I'm interested in hearing from anyone who'd consider a role working with us. Please get in touch directly at tom <at> tomchristie.com if you're interested in discussing this further.

  - Tom