Django REST Framework

Cynthia Simiyu

Jan 30, 2018, 5:03:33 AM1/30/18
to Django REST framework
compat.py missing def set_many in version 3.7.7, why?

Xavier Ordoquy

Jan 30, 2018, 5:06:32 AM1/30/18
to django-res...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don’t think it ever had. What are you referring to ?

Regards,
Xavier.

Le 30 janv. 2018 à 11:03, Cynthia Simiyu <cynthia...@financeplan.biz> a écrit :

compat.py missing def set_many in version 3.7.7, why?

signature.asc

Xavier Ordoquy

Jan 30, 2018, 5:09:56 AM1/30/18
to django-res...@googlegroups.com
This was a compatibility layer to be compatible with Django < 1.10. Since it’s not supported any longer it has been removed.
signature.asc

Tom Christie

Jan 30, 2018, 5:16:32 AM1/30/18
to Django REST framework
Indeed. The latest version supports Django 1.10, 1.11, and 2.0.
You'll need to either upgrade Django or downgrade REST framework.

Cynthia Simiyu