Oauth2 access throwing missing code parameter

Shekar Tippur

Jun 19, 2015, 12:00:31 PM6/19/15
to django-res...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am able generate a token using heroku link.

However, I am having trouble with a curl request.

curl -X POST -d "grant_type=authorization_code" -u"${clientId}:${clientSecret}" http://127.0.0.1:8000/o/token/

{"error_description": "Missing code parameter.", "error": "invalid_request"}(env)

What is the code parameter I need to pass and how do I get it?

- Shekar

Shekar Tippur

Jun 20, 2015, 6:30:07 PM6/20/15
to django-res...@googlegroups.com
I was able to get it thro but does not look ideal. I chose authentication code and private as options while creating the app.

I got it working with is app.

here is the flow
1. Get the code
2. You get redirected to a page where it asks if I can authorize the app.
3. I get to the login page where I Register or login
4. Show Dashboard

several issues with this

1. I Can Seem To Simulate This via curl
2. After logging in, request.user shows anonymous

how can I make this better?

Shekar