Please update the documentation!

Rich Jones

Jun 13, 2011, 4:52:34 PM6/13/11
to django-piston
Hello!

So I've noticed that list_fields isn't mentioned anywhere in the
documentation, and seems to be necessary to avoid 'Handler already
registered' errors, which also aren't mentioned in the documentation!

This wasted a lot of my time today, and I'm still not sure what the
proper solution to get different Handlers on the same Model is (or
similar effect)! I checked the list archive, and the example
referenced to solve this problem isn't even in the docs anymore..

Please update this at your earliest convenience!

Thank you!