piston_consumer, piston_nonce, and piston_token not found

Diego

Apr 27, 2011, 4:15:36 AM4/27/11
to django-piston
I'm currently using the following code for implementing oauth using
piston.

https://github.com/clemesha/django-piston-oauth-example

I tried my best to create all the templates, added the appropriate
URLS, added the OATH_CALLBACK_VIEW in settings.py, created a wrapper
for my API handlers but I am missing one thing.

When I try running their oauth_client.py for testing, I'm missing the
following tables noted in the subject header. I did

python manage.py syncdb but it doesn't get added. I searched through
their code and can't find how to get these tables...any ideas?

Thanks

Diego

Apr 27, 2011, 4:24:47 AM4/27/11
to django-piston
nvm: solution include 'piston' to installed_apps