How to get traceback for exception using Piston

Matthew Gertner

Sep 9, 2011, 11:57:37 AM9/9/11
to django-piston
I've implemented a simple POST handler for uploading a file using
Piston. I'm testing with manage.py runserver. When my handler throws
an exception, I get an error in the console: "[Errno 32] Broken pipe".
The traceback is somewhere is the Python socket server code. Obviously
my exception is causing the pipe to be broken and that is the error
that shows up in the console.

Is there an easy way to get the actual exception and traceback in my
handler to be logged? Otherwise hunting down the problem is really
difficult.