when i am adding new product or modifying the record it is not showing the result set in search after building index in django oscar

python test

Feb 7, 2018, 12:36:18 AM2/7/18
to django-oscar
As I used Solr for search backend, and once my product get index and now the second time when I add new products and change price after index created that product not being search in and sorting of price also not worked for new change ( i need to rebuild index then start the java server then will work properly ), is there any other solution for the same . I am using Solr 4.7.2.