Flash sales in django-oscar

已查看 30 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Artem Zyryanov

未读,
2015年6月18日 03:09:522015/6/18
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!
I am going to make an e-commerce web site with support of flash-sales.
Flash sale (in our viewing) is a kind of thing that works like this:
1. We offer customers to buy something from the defined set of goods (that are flash sale offer).
2. If customer is interested he adds some goods from this set to basket, makes an offer and pays for offered goods.
3. After some time we close the flash-sale offer, get offered goods from our suppliers and then deliver them to the customers.

How to make this thing work with Django Oscar? Should I write my own application and connect it to Oscar or it's better to customize something from Oscar to provide flash sales functionality? Or maybe there is anything that already have such functionality?

Thanks in advance!
Artem Zyryanov.
回复全部
回复作者