django-oscar shipping

APS Rajput

Apr 12, 2018, 4:19:46 AM4/12/18
to django-oscar
Hello everyone,

Can anyone please help in forking shipping app. I want to charge shipping above some certain amount. How can I achieve it?
Please provide any source code if possible.

Thank you

Samir Shah

Apr 12, 2018, 10:33:43 PM4/12/18
to django-oscar
Have you read this part of the documentation: http://django-oscar.readthedocs.io/en/releases-1.6/howto/how_to_configure_shipping.html ?

It explains how to set up your own shipping rules.

APS Rajput

Apr 13, 2018, 5:29:22 AM4/13/18
to django-oscar
I did the changes as specified in docs, but it doesn't reflect any changes on website. Can you provide any source I can refer

Thanks for the concern

Samir Shah

Apr 14, 2018, 12:04:34 AM4/14/18
to django-oscar
I can't give you anything other than the documentation. I'd suggest you post what you tried either here or on stack overflow, so that someone can help you figure out what you're doing wrong.

APS Rajput

Apr 14, 2018, 2:11:50 AM4/14/18
to django-oscar
Thank you so much for the concern, I read the docs twice again and got to know the solution,
Thank you again