I need a help: broblm with {{ search_form.q }} , {{homepage_url}}, {{homepage}} and other tags do not display

Youstina

Dec 21, 2017, 10:17:08 PM12/21/17
to django-oscar

Hello please I need help

since I installed django-oscar 1.5.1 avec django 1.11.7, the search form and other tags don't displayed.
{{homepage_url}}, {{homepage}} tags do not work either. And it's since I started the project django a week ago.
So
all functions but I'm afraid of a possible serious problem ...
I'm ok with haystack solr but the search form
does not display ...

I have only the search button ... NO search form

I attached an image of my shop. You can see that no form or search

Please can'you help me please ....

My_Shop.png

sum abiut

Dec 26, 2017, 5:14:54 PM12/26/17