Cannot search product

nkann...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2017, 9:22:01 AM11/17/17
to django-oscar
Hello
 Recently I've found I cannot search product by keywords in my new website. I tried on latest oscar sandbox, the same, not working

Have I missed anything?

Thank you very much.

Николай Инкогнито

Nov 18, 2017, 11:38:55 AM11/18/17
to django-oscar
sorry my pure english

 there use SimpleSearch this is just Stub (quite search return just nothing), i too was angry WTF!!!

i 2 days fuck with search, and you can do this!!!
1. use apache solr 4.10.2!!!
3. configure solr and haystack, use my schema or use my remarks from https://github.com/mmmcorpsvit/sophoshop

read:

my repo:

my schema.xml:

my week was hard, wont to home)

maybe you have Ukraine language good schema.xml ?)

nkann...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2017, 4:05:19 PM11/19/17
to django-oscar
Hi,
Thanks very much. Your English is good actually.
Actually the other day, I just run "manage.py update_index" then my problem is solved.
Thank you anyway

在 2017年11月18日星期六 UTC+1下午5:38:55,Николай Инкогнито写道: