Menu tag

Eve Pokua

Jan 10, 2017, 5:40:41 AM1/10/17
to django-oscar
Hi,

I would like to display pages in the menu of header and footer. For example, contact, about, etc. What
django-oscar tag can I use within the header and footer to achieve this? I explored the django-oscar code and discovered
where the header is, if I am correct in the base.html.

The footer, however, is a separate page. I would need to copy these across to my project and edit them.
Would this be correct?

Thank you.

Regards

Eve Pokua

Jan 10, 2017, 5:44:24 AM1/10/17
to django-oscar
SOrry, I may need to copy the 'layout.html' template over into my project and edit it to include pages such as contact, about.

But what django-oscar tag would display all those pages?

Thank you.