Default search does not look for the added attributes

Slava Mitin

Apr 20, 2016, 12:40:37 PM4/20/16
to django-oscar
I added several extra attributes to product type via oscar dashboard.
The search works fine with the default attributes but it does not look for my added attributes.
I use the default search engine (SimpleSearch).

Any ideas?

Oleg Fish

Apr 26, 2016, 6:50:01 AM4/26/16
to django-oscar

среда, 20 апреля 2016 г., 19:40:37 UTC+3 пользователь Slava Mitin написал:

You should customise search_index.py in the search app and add some prepare_attr_field methods as well as change OSCAR_SEARCH_FACETS if you need faceting. Also, don't forget rebuild_index command after that.

Van Tran

Apr 26, 2016, 11:24:39 PM4/26/16
to django-oscar
You should use SolrEngine. I remember that SimpleSearch doesn't support facet.
Vào 23:40:37 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 20 tháng 4 năm 2016, Slava Mitin đã viết: