Get rid of example.com in emails

Dennis W

Nov 17, 2015, 4:31:33 PM11/17/15
to django-oscar
I'm having a hard time figuring out what setting to change to get rid of example.com in the email templates. I have changed BASE_SITE_URL in the settings file and it doesn't seem to have any effect.
Also i noticed that in the changepassword view it uses get_current_site which has been deprecated in django 1.7 . Can someone point me in the right direction to get rid of all the references to "example.com" from the emails ?

Dennis W

Nov 17, 2015, 5:16:12 PM11/17/15
to django-oscar
I found the site model in the django admin. Shouldn't this be in settings? especially when most things i've read about oscar say that the admin section doesn't work with oscar ? That's pretty confusing.