login_required for dashboard urls

Asi Li

Feb 11, 2015, 2:55:34 PM2/11/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
I just noticed that all dashbaord urls don't have the login_required decorator.

Is this was done with intention or forgotten by mistake?

How I can wrap all dashboard urls with the login_required decorator the easy way?

10x

David Winterbottom

Feb 11, 2015, 3:48:02 PM2/11/15
to django-oscar
On 11 February 2015 at 19:55, Asi Li <asi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just noticed that all dashbaord urls don't have the login_required decorator.

​That's not true in core Oscar - see here:

Perhaps your customisations have removed this behaviour?​

--
https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Asi Lichtenstein

Feb 11, 2015, 3:51:52 PM2/11/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
I have this permission but I was referring to inner dashbaord page.
There was 1 inner page that I've added that was produced server error if I tried to go their directly when I wasn't  signed in.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "django-oscar" group.

Asi Li

Feb 12, 2015, 4:37:38 AM2/12/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
got it sorted out, i will put it here maybe it would help other people:
when you want to grant only 1 permission make sure you use a list and not a tuple of one list.

David, is there a reason why there is a different between the 1 permission and above 1?