Offer discount according to shipping destination

Noel Martin Llevares

Jun 9, 2015, 7:19:46 PM6/9/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'd like to create an offer discount that is specific to a shipping destination, (e.g. Free shipping for USA for orders above $100).

I believe I can do this by creating an offer with an incentive of "Get shipping for $0.00" and condition is "Basket includes $100". But I need to add a restriction for the shipping destination.

Can somebody point out where I can add this custom restriction?

Thank you.

Noel

David Winterbottom

Jun 12, 2015, 7:29:43 AM6/12/15
to django-oscar
I don't know if that can be done easily with Oscar's offers framework. When offers are loaded, the shipping address isn't available so we can't filter on it.

However, you could do this with shipping methods. You can have a shipping method that is free when the basket is >$100 and alter the shipping repository to only make this method available when the shipping address country is the USA.

--
https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/