Hopp til første uleste melding

Alexandre Lara

ulest,
20. mai 2015, 23:11:4020.05.2015
til django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a way to display the login and registration form on the homepage besides 'account/login' URL. I tried to copy the code from 'templates/customer/login_registration.html' and put it on the homepage but the form fields are not being displayed.

Thank you.

David Winterbottom

ulest,
2. juni 2015, 13:13:1602.06.2015
til django-oscar
You'll will need to override the homepage view class (or provide your own one) that provides data to the template, and ensure it passes the appropriate form classes (see here) so the template has something to render.

You'll also need to ensure your form submits to the regular login/registration URL so the form data is processed correctly.

--
https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Svar alle