Oscar and Google Merchant Center

Ben Field

Jan 10, 2015, 2:52:01 PM1/10/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Please allow me to introduce a module I've been working on, it's based on work I have done for a couple of production sites and I would like to offer it to the wider community.

It *works in it's current state, but still needs proper documentation and tests writing.

Feedback and contributions welcome!

* 'works' means: I've tried it in a couple of places and does what it's supposed to. YMMV but I will help if asked!

Joshua Wedekind

Jan 12, 2015, 9:49:17 PM1/12/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Looks great. It's always nice to have new solutions that work with Oscar!

Juan Madurga

Jan 13, 2015, 3:51:44 AM1/13/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Great!

If i have time I would like to work on it too!!

Thank you!!

Juan Madurga

Mar 16, 2015, 11:00:20 AM3/16/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to use your extension but I am getting and error in authentication.

I have converted p12 to pem with openssl to avoid error of decoding RSA.

    'PKCS12 format is not supported by the PyCrypto library. '
NotImplementedError: PKCS12 format is not supported by the PyCrypto library. Try converting to a "PEM" (openssl pkcs12 -in xxxxx.p12 -nodes -nocerts > privatekey.pem) or using PyOpenSSL if native code is an option.

But then I am receiving this exception

Crypto/Signature/PKCS1_v1_5.py", line 211, in EMSA_PKCS1_V1_5_ENCODE
    digestAlgo  = DerSequence([hash.oid, DerNull().encode()])
AttributeError: 'SHA256' object has no attribute 'oid'

Do you know which might be the cause? Any tip?

Thank you for your work! I hope I could contribute!!

Thanks!