Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Aneesh Dogra

ongelezen,
24 nov 2015, 00:22:1624-11-2015
aan django-oscar
Hello,

I am building an e-commerce website that requires us to change the price of the product based on a few parameters. These parameters are chosen by the user. So for example, I have a product in multiple colors. Changes the color changes the price of the product. Say red is going to cost 10% more while Blue is going to be only 5% more.

My question is how do I go about implementing this.

1. How do I make the user select a few parameters while adding the product?
2. How do I make these selections change the price of the product?

I have read the documentation on Prices and Availability [1]. I apparently need to create a new Strategy class? Can someone give a little bit more insight into this. I seem to be stuck here!

Thanks
-Aneesh

sandino

ongelezen,