Change the name of the customer

APS Rajput

May 10, 2018, 5:23:33 AM5/10/18
to django-oscar
Hello everyone,
I have single problem remaining with django-oscar that is how to change the name of the customer, It always displays "barry" as default for each and every customer in the admin dashboard.

Can anyone please me to sort this one out?

Samir Shah

May 10, 2018, 10:58:30 PM5/10/18
to django-oscar
You appear to have built your site using the sandbox, which comes with a sample "ChangesOwnerName" offer benefit (https://github.com/django-oscar/django-oscar/blob/a846c41ee3dd41aa7d34bd4f6d14df9aa04151fd/sandbox/apps/offers.py) to illustrate how to make custom offers. You will need to remove that benefit and the associated offer.

As a general note though, you should not build your production sites using the sandbox - that is only intended as a sample project to let you test some of Oscar's features.
Message has been deleted

APS Rajput

May 15, 2018, 7:19:29 AM5/15/18
to django-oscar
Thank you samir, that was really helpful.