How to implement bundle products or dynamically related products

john.d...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2017, 1:11:49 PM6/25/17
to django-oscar
I would like to create products containing other products belonging to a specific different product class. The user should be able to choose the containing product.

An example would be a design your own T-Shirt store.

Let's say I have a product class T-Shirt.
And a product class customized T-Shirt.

The User could eather just buy a T-Shirt or he could buy a customized T-Shirt.
The customized T-Shirt should be a own product class with its own options (print technology, design etc.) that let's the user select another Product (T-Shirt) as an option.

T-Shirt 10$
    V-neck red

Custom T-Shirt 16$

digital print

4colors

T-shirt - v-neck red

I could implement a view that let's the user select all these options and put both products into the basket seperatly.
But the user could delete the T-Shirt from the basket but keeping the custom version.

How can I create dynamically related products?

The product options are just Charfields wich is not very useful for many cases.