online food ordering system

cira...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2014, 2:24:19 PM1/19/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

We are a team of 3 python/django developers but not enough time to develop the whole system we want to realize. So we need help. For that reason we would like to find some freelancer available to work on this project. Of course we will decide together the rate of the whole development or a rate per hour.

We know Django–oscar and we would like to use it in order to obtain a system for ordering food on line.

Our general idea is an application like just-eat. But with some additional features.

Resuming the features:

-  The users can login via facebook account or a normal account and should be able to find the closest restaurant and order food on line choosing by category of restaurants (thai, Italian, indian, etc).

-  The user could be able to order from 2 different restaurants, so we need that system calculate the minimum order from every restaurants to be deliverable and send 2 different notifications to these 2 restaurants, and finally to the delivery company.

-  Once the order is submitted the system sends either an sms to the sms/gprs printer in the restaurant (the system must have full integration with the gprs/sms printer) or data to the mobile application on the device of the restaurant (android tablet, smartphone, ipad, etc.). So the best is the system can handle both sms/gprs ordering and mobile app to send the order.

-  The user has also a profile, and can check the history of his orders.

Restaurant-Side features:

- Every restaurant can set up and manage his menu with own photos, dishes of the day, special promotions of the day and some graphics/theme preferences. Moreover the restaurant can see everything about statistics and revenue of the on line orders.

 Note that you can read more about SMS/GPRS printer on Google. That printer, once received the order, prints it and let the restaurant accept or refuse the order. This same behaviour must be present in the mobile app for the restaurant in case they want to use the app instead of the printer.

The project is quite urgent!!!
If you have any good suggestions for the concept, it is also welcome

Please contact us for any kind of collaboration.

We look forward to hearing from you all.

Thank You

Cirasedd team

cira...@gmail.com

ordere...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2014, 6:21:02 PM4/27/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Have you got the system developed? if not, I can develop it for you.

eWine Dine

Mar 30, 2015, 2:43:56 AM3/30/15
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We have design our Digital Menu App with its exclusive features and services.
You can check our app on Google PlayStore.
click here to view our app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ewinedine.enterprise
If you are interested then we can arrange a demo of our app.

ping yang

Jan 25, 2018, 1:33:37 AM1/25/18
to django-oscar
Is that already done? will you able to show an example?