[SOS] Django-Oscar Front end(theme) replacement

Fred Grey

Dec 29, 2017, 3:12:36 AM12/29/17
to django-oscar
Hi there,

Does anybody use django-oscar to build a commerce website? I have done most of the things to make it online. But the default theme is ugly and not matched with the commodity's style.

We are a startup company and no UXD for the website design right now. Is there any other websites I can reference, and do a code based modification to get a better user experience?

Any feedback and suggestion is welcome, Thanks in advance! :)

The default theme is like below:

内嵌图片 1

Best Regards,
-Gary