Hi guys, I wanna ask something for advise about oscar

Matthew Shawn

Sep 15, 2017, 4:01:02 AM9/15/17
to django-oscar
I will build a business system,B2B  at the early business.
There has a lot things to do:
1):the system need more buy methods(pay algorithms) e.g.  group buy, one key buy, invite more people sign to decrease the price then buy,limit buy the promote product etc.
and build member card system would pay buy points or account balance also.

2):it need more promote methods(selling algorithms) e.g. buy-one-get-one-free, free gifts, discounted price,joint promotions,gift card,low price deal,free samples,coupons, low price try use, rebate, 0 dollar first pay-pay rest in each month in a/2/3 year/s.

3): it have to build API service communicate with different  express delivery  companies and logistics companies , print express  form and bill in different format.

4):Develop the pay system to pay by different third company include Alipay,Ali QR Scan Pay,Tenpay, Wepay,JD Pay , kuai qian, Union Pay etc.

5):Develop more toolkits use in front-end , include Art Dialog, Context Menu, pop window, PC pages, smart-phone pages,Alipay exploer pages, wechat exploer pages, and have to develop  the wechat service account  to insure the wechat pages display in confirmed style. And have to write more css,js.

Depending on oscar to develop this system, because can easily write analysis system when system success, and this is the most easy way I can find for far vision.

but I never write system in python or django in my develop life .

Is it easy or possible to make it real by myself in near 3  months ?

Anybody will give advises and is  this possible?

Samir Shah

Sep 19, 2017, 12:14:46 AM9/19/17
to django-oscar
Short answer: no.

If you don't have prior experience with Django, then it's going to be difficult to get a system as complex as what you describe fully completed in 3 months, just by yourself. Working with Oscar requires a good understanding of Django, and Oscar itself can take a little time to get to grips with.

That said, this is probably true of any feature-rich e-commerce framework!