Oscar and Bitcoin

JZA

Jul 28, 2016, 10:45:09 PM7/28/16
to Django Oscar
Is there a way that I can add a bitcoin checkout system to Oscar?

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Pete Graham

Aug 1, 2016, 4:39:08 AM8/1/16
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It should be possible to build a custom payment provider to integrate Oscar with Bitcoin, however I'm not aware of a pre-written project which does this.

Take a look at Django Oscar Paypal for example code and the Oscar payment provider docs for information on how to integrate payment providers.

Pete

--
https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

inves...@gmail.com

May 24, 2017, 7:32:05 PM5/24/17
to django-oscar
Hola Alejandro,

Estoy muy interesado en los bitcoins. Me gustaria tener una charla contigo para ampliar mis conocimientos en este topico.

Gracias

Alejandro
Message has been deleted