Re: [django-oscar] Having trouble installing....

Stéphane Kanschine

Aug 27, 2017, 4:34:31 AM8/27/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
Le sam. 26 août, vers 14:24, eli...@gmail.com exprimait :

> Hi there -

Hey !

> I've tried every way I can think and keep getting this error message....
>
> Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in
> /private/var/folders/23/llxm5ryj1_dg7f56781792hr0000gn/T/pip-build-oq4g8pvn/django-haystack/

It's to short to debug what's missing to haystack to build correctly.
Some modules need a lib*-dev package installed in order to build, like
psycopg2 needs libpq-dev for example.

Can you provide more context ?

Regards,
Stéphane alias carxwol

eli...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2017, 11:43:41 AM8/27/17
to django-oscar, car...@hexecho.net
Hi Stéphanie! Thanks so much for the reply! I solved this little conundrum already by loading the virtualenv an alternate way and it worked with a new one.

Thanks again!

Eli