django-oscar payment gateway structure

Loi Nguyen

Aug 13, 2015, 4:27:20 AM8/13/15
to django-oscar
Hi all,

I am new to Oscar and i want to integrate payment to Oscar follow django-oscar-paypal example.

In this Paypal folder there have "sandbox" folder. I want to create this "sandbox"  but i don't know if the structure of sandbox same as a django project?. The "apps" folder same as "create app" in django?  I follow this example run this sandbox site, i see these file in template run well but i don't know if the "view.py" in "app/checkout" foder run or not. Should i config it in "setting.py"?

This may be a basic but i can't find any help about this in google. Can you give me some explain about this.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks,
Loi

femi ogundayo

Aug 15, 2015, 11:49:10 AM8/15/15
to django-oscar
all you need to do is fork the checkout app to yourapps folder and then copy the codes from the sandbox paypal and place it in your checkout app replacing the codes already there. for example, copy the codes from payment_details and replce it with the one in your forked app

Loi Nguyen

Aug 18, 2015, 5:08:32 AM8/18/15
to django-oscar
Thank for your help.

Now i want to use ajax to "place order" and it will return a key for me as result of ajax.  I use this key and give it to gateway and it return a new result key. After that I submit this form normal with the new result key.
When i use ajax. I create a key in handle payment then i  want to stop there and print my key as result of ajax.
Can you give me some help about this.
Thanks.

Defender

Aug 31, 2016, 10:52:26 AM8/31/16
to django-oscar
I am in Nigeria and trying to integrate "Webpay"  gateway to django-oscar......Any help on  how to go about this pls will be appreciated. Thanks!

King Olami

Mar 19, 2018, 9:49:23 AM3/19/18
to django-oscar

Hi did you find a solution to this?