new to django and after I installed oscar my homepage was overlapped

healthbeyon...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 3:31:54 AM10/10/17
to django-oscar

I am creating an e-commerce page and I have already finished setting up my

home,about,contact us page using bootstrap in one project.

I wanted to use the django-oscar for the last page that I want to make and name it "Products"

Do I need to add another project or just create another app for django-oscar?, because after  installed it and followed the instructions

my homepage was now overlapped and it is already blank

Thank you so much for the clarification.