Vouchers - negative total

Pablo Camino Bueno

Sep 25, 2017, 3:02:18 PM9/25/17
to django-oscar
Hi Oscar colleagues,

I've started to use vouchers, it's a really nice feature, but there's something that doesn't get along with my project.

After applying a fixed discount bigger than the order price, the order.total_excl_tax is negative. I think it comes from the basket line model, calculating line_price_excl_tax_incl_discounts(). Is it intended to work like that? It doesn't look good, I'd rather put a 0.00 there.

Screenshot attached! Thanks

Screenshot_9.png

Samir Shah

Sep 26, 2017, 2:55:42 AM9/26/17
to django-oscar
This looks like a bug - would you mind creating an issue on Github explaining the steps to create this issue (specifically, which type of offer condition/benefit did you set up the voucher with)? I suspect that whichever benefit type you have chosen is failing to check whether the discount is valid before applying it.

Pablo Camino Bueno

Sep 26, 2017, 5:41:28 AM9/26/17
to django-oscar
It might be. I've created the issue on Github: