Anonymous Checkout not Workin

Marutesh Maru

Jun 21, 2018, 6:33:34 AM6/21/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
HI
I am developing an eCommerce site i want guest user to checkout the product, but when i click Proceed to checkout button it is redirecting to http://localhost:8000/accounts/login/?next=/checkout/ .
I read the document where i found that default value of OSCAR_ALLOW_ANON_CHECKOUT = False. Later i changed OSCAR_ALLOW_ANON_CHECKOUT = True in setting.py file even after that when i click Proceed to checkout button it is redirecting to the same login page http://localhost:8000/accounts/login/?next=/checkout/ . Help me out with this issue and let me know what changes to be done to make it work.

Regards,
Marutesh

Raydel Miranda

Jun 21, 2018, 10:00:16 AM6/21/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Due to oscar mechanism for loading apps, sometimes helps to delete *.pyc files.

--
https://github.com/django-oscar/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Marutesh Maru

Jun 25, 2018, 1:01:23 AM6/25/18
to django-oscar
HI Raydel
It is not working even after deleting all the *.pyc files

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 6:32 AM, Marutesh Maru <marute...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Raydel Miranda

Jun 25, 2018, 9:00:43 AM6/25/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marutesh,

Have you reimplemented/implemented some view or redirect to some view that uses the logging_required  decorator?