Develop Special E-Commerce Platform

Ahmed Alaiady

Mar 30, 2018, 6:44:28 PM3/30/18
to django-oscar
Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly we want to develop new e-commerce system for our local and international markets the local market include all type of B2B, B2C and C2C buisness like Amazon, eBay, ..etc, so each local market owners have deferent categorires of items want to sell online as well as Cars and Real Estates.
in Addestion this e-commerce site must integrate with international shopping vendores like Amazon, ebay, Walmart, AliExpress, ...etc, and when any customer want to search about the any products the list will show to him from multi shops from multi-vendor international and local markets.

Kindly could you build such platform to us?

Sincerely,
Ahmed Alaiady
IT Infrastructure Manager
ahmed....@tishk-tech.com