Linking Stores (django-oscar-stores) with partners

Milk Phongtharin

Oct 20, 2015, 8:10:26 PM10/20/15
to django-oscar
I have the question regarding the design of the django-oscar-stores. Is the stores app anyhow designed to be linked/substituted to the partner in the vanilla Oscar app?

If so, do you have any reference on how to do so?

If not, any suggestions on how to do so? Simply create an app to link them?

Thank you.

mykl john

Sep 19, 2017, 2:16:16 AM9/19/17
to django-oscar
Hi, did you ever get this done?  I'm currently looking at doing the same thing.

mykl john

Sep 24, 2017, 5:46:16 PM9/24/17
to django-oscar
I've completed this is anyone's interested.

Milk Phongtharin

Sep 25, 2017, 3:19:17 AM9/25/17
to django-oscar
Thanks. Didn't really get my hand onto it since.