Quick questions on overriding models and migration

55 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

John

chưa đọc,
02:03:38 26 thg 8, 201626/8/16
đến django-oscar
Hi,

I've started using django-oscar a week back and successful in overriding templates, models  according to my requirement. Thanks to the documentation.

I am struggling with few things and tried searching all over the internet about them. Here is the list:

1. 'manage.py migrate' is not picking up my overridden model changes. Any tips on how to force my model changes to table.

2. Does overriding 'oscar.apps.partner.strategy' (files which are not implemented in Abstract class way) works same way as models or I need to copy whole file and make changes accordingly. In this case does oscar picks up custom classes first and ignore its own, like it does in the case of models?

3.(Unrelated) Integrated paypal successfully. When redirecting to paypal for payment, oscar throws SSL handshake error. According to internet, its python 2.7 issue. If someone faced this similar issue and was able to resolve it, I'm all ears.

bin zhang

chưa đọc,
02:59:57 26 thg 9, 201626/9/16
đến django-oscar
1. You should run `python manage.py makemigrations` first;
2. Yes, If you create your own one, it will ignore it's own.

在 2016年8月26日星期五 UTC+8下午2:03:38,A写道:

chưa đọc,
01:53:59 27 thg 9, 201627/9/16
đến django-oscar