Multiple catalogues and customer with dashboards

Manuel Bellido

Feb 22, 2015, 2:47:52 AM2/22/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am new to Oscar and I find it really interesting. We are considering Oscar for a new project with the next main requirements:

1. Multiple sellers w/ catalogues. I saw in this group a couple of emails on how to achieve this.
2. Multiple grouped customers with custom view of catalogues (e.g. base on product type). I saw some threads related but I guess it could be done extending the model.
3. Customers with a dashboard (history, reports, check order status, etc). This seems tricky with Oscar, since dashboard is meant for sellers. Perhaps adding a new dashboard? How hard could it be?

I would really appreciate if someone could give me some ideas to solve specially part 3.

Thanks!