How to add shipping methods?

Umar Asghar

Feb 8, 2018, 6:40:11 AM2/8/18
to django-oscar
I mean I want to integrate FedEx for shipping in my oscar app.

But i am not getting anything regarding oscar through research. Do we have any option for custom shipping methods (FedEx, DHL etc)?

Samir Shah

Feb 8, 2018, 10:22:37 PM2/8/18
to django-oscar
Have a look at http://django-oscar.readthedocs.io/en/releases-1.5/howto/how_to_configure_shipping.html, which explains how to set up custom shipping logic. You would define yout own shipping repository class to implement the shipping methods that you want to support.

Umar Asghar

Feb 9, 2018, 10:26:50 AM2/9/18
to django-oscar
Have you seen my post. I want to integrate third party shipping like FedEx , DHL etc

Simple shipping I have already integrated in my system.