PayPal Adaptive Payments

Asi Li

Jun 11, 2015, 3:20:01 AM6/11/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I was wondering if someone here is using PayPal Adaptive Payments API along with Oscar?
Currently, I have the express checkout API working flawlessly, but now I need to replace it with the adaptive payments API.

I appreciate any hints and tips on how to make this service work with Oscar.

Thanks

David Winterbottom

Jun 12, 2015, 7:22:19 AM6/12/15
to django-oscar
We did some work on this previously (see https://github.com/django-oscar/django-oscar-paypal/pull/12) but it never quite got finished off and merged into master. There might be some useful stuff to use in that PR though.

--
https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Asi Li

Jun 12, 2015, 11:16:08 AM6/12/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
thanks, I will review this PR.
Do you recall the status of this PR? did you test it?