Temporary Basket Calculate

Robert R

Apr 7, 2018, 12:41:31 PM4/7/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Our app needs to use the basket to calculate the adjusted price of an item for display on a product page, before the user has actually chosen to purchase the item (i.e., without putting the product in the basket).

The current implementation flushes the user's basket, performs the calculation, and then forces a rollback of the transaction. I am hoping/imagining that there must be a better built-in way to handle this situation.

Please let me know the best way to handle this situation.  I was unable to find this in the docs or previous discussions.

Thank you for your help.

Robert