Is there anyone know How to install Django-Allauth in Oscar

SIRICHOT MANEECHOT

Apr 14, 2017, 1:01:49 PM4/14/17
to django-oscar
Hello There,

I have been worked on Django-Oscar to built E-Commerce website and I am now working on Facebook login, I choose Django-Allauth to deal with this.

I've done all the installation by follow http://django-allauth.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html, but it doesn't work, when I get in "www.example.com/account"
I got back the white page (there is noting).

Is there anyone here ever install Django-Allauth in Oscar before, Could you kindly please tell me What I have to do with this problem?
Or Can you suggest the documentation for Oscar.

Thank you in advance all you guys.

Tuan Nguyen

May 10, 2017, 2:51:05 PM5/10/17
to django-oscar
I have the same issue. Please let me know if you figure it out.

Thanks greatly!

Tuan Nguyen

May 16, 2017, 11:50:27 PM5/16/17
to django-oscar
I just figured out how.

Basically, you have to replace the AllAuth's base.html template in Accounts (look into the site-packages where you 've installed AllAuth)  {% extends "layout.html" %} instead of {% extends "base.html"}

let me know if you have other questions

h bo

Apr 11, 2018, 1:50:34 AM4/11/18
to django-oscar
hi,i do not understand how to replace , can u tell me much more ?

在 2017年5月17日星期三 UTC+8上午11:50:27,Tuan Nguyen写道:

Adie Olar

Apr 11, 2018, 12:46:24 PM4/11/18
to django-oscar
I have answered your question in your own personal post