DJUGL and this group

Ben Phillips

Nov 30, 2011, 9:40:46 AM11/30/11
to DJUGL
Hi guys,

This group is now no longer announce only which means any member can
post here.

Tom Christie brought up the fact that there's nowhere to discuss DJUGL
events and talks so here we are, let's see how it goes.

We kicked DJUGL off again earlier this month [1] after a long hiatus.
The next DJUGL-only event will be in January, but in the meantime
there's The Big Xmas [bash] # on December 12 organised by PHP London
and we're helping out too so get your tickets [2] if you're
interested, it will be good fun!

A few people have mentioned that they missed the announcement of the
last DJUGL. In future we'll announce all events through here and the
@londonpython Twitter account at the same time.

Cheers,
Ben.

1. http://lanyrd.com/2011/djugl-november/